Publication Terms and Conditions
- BearingNews shall provide the Company the requested channels for printed and electronic posting and distribution of their news articles any other products and/or services, in normal conditions for one year
- After expiry of the period, the Company has NO OBLIGATIONS to order, renew or purchase any further BearingNews products or services
- It is the Companies responsibility to provide BearingNews with the material (photos, graphics and text) needed to enable
- BearingNews to provide the agreed product and services.
- The Company shall inform BearingNews for publication in other languages rather than English and for publishing more than 12 press releases in one year
- The Company is responsible for the accuracy and quality of the material and the information in his news article or advertisement.
- The Company shall check whether the news article and/or advertisement(s) is/are published error free. Any commission or errors must be notified to BearingNews immediately
- The Launch Date will be defined by BearingNews after reception, inspection and acceptance of the material.
- BearingNews general terms and conditions apply to this agreement.These will be supplied upon request at any time or are available for inspection at www.machine-mechanics.com